How to Apply FAQs
1. How do I apply to be admitted into a program at CAA?
- Click on the Enquire Now link
- Choose the program that you are interested in along with the batch. Then fill in the required details
- Make sure to pay close attention while filling up the form as we do not entertain changes after submission. After filling the form, click "Submit".
- An automated e-mail with Student Application Form (SAF) is generated.
- Your submission is acknowledged by CAA with an email.
- You can reach us on 09873662370 / firstname.lastname@example.org for any query / information.
2. What syllabus do I need to follow to be eligible for the entrance test?
Our entrance exam primarily covers the 11th and 12th Physics and Maths syllabus.
3. Can non-science backgrounds students apply for CPL course?
In case you have opted for Commerce or Arts stream at 10+ 2 level, then either you can take up Physics & Maths as additional subjects (if you are currently pursuing 10 + 2) or you can enroll as a private student in any of the recognized Open School / University. Alternatively, you can do the PPL / Cruiser program if you want to try your hand out at flying.
4. How do I apply or enroll myself for the course?
Our application process is simple. Please click on this link for more information and fill the relevant application form
5. What are the courses offered at CAA?
We offer courses for students aspiring to become commercial pilots as well as for flying enthusiasts.For the complete list of courses we offer, please click here
6. DGCA links for information on various facets of training ?
Below are some of the links having detailed information about Syllabus, Issue of DGCA Licences, Conversion of Foreign Licences to DGCA Licences, Renewal of DGCA Licences, Submission of documents to DGCA, DGCA approved English Language Proficiency Test Examiners etc. Do visit these sites to have a clear understanding of different courses and the related regulations:
- For Student Pilot's License
- For Private Pilot's License
- For Commercial Pilot's License and Instrument Rating :
- For Syllabus related to 'Flying Training' for issuance of Pilots licenses and ratings
- For Schedule II of Aircraft Rules 1937
- For DGCA Class-I Medical Examination Centres & Class - I Examiners
- For Medical Examiners approved by DGCA for Class II Medical Examination Issue & Renewal of Student Pilot License
- DGCA Instruction / Guidelines for Candidates Applying for Pilots ONLINE Examination
- DGCA Approved English Proficiency Test Examiners
- Foreign Licence conversion to DGCA Commercial Pilot Licence
- Foreign Licence conversion to DGCA Commercial Pilot Licence: Demonstration
of competency for issue of DGCA Commercial Pilot licence
- DGCA Procedure for undergoing Endorsement Training on Single engine & Multi Engine
Non - Jet aircrafts with All Up Weight not exceeding 5700 kg
- DGCA Recency Requirement For Pilot(S)-In-Command & Copilot(S)
Operating Aircraft Having All-Up-Weight not Exceeding 5,700 Kgs
- DGCA CAR on Grant of commercial pilot license to Defence Personnel
- DGCA Licence Renewal